Springside Registration Information:
New student registration is now completed online. All new students (including kindergartners) will need the following:
- Birth Certificate – Original certified birth certificate.
- Immunization Record – Record must be provided along with Utah Health Dept. Immunization Card filled out.
- Proof of Residency – Two forms of residency dated within 60 days showing the guardian’s name are required.
- Existing Home – Acceptable proof includes: utility bills, pay stubs, bank statements, major credit card statements, rental agreement, and a closing statement.
- Homes Under Construction – The must currently be under construction and provide the building permit and builder contract.
- Living with Friends and Relatives – If living with a friend or relative, a Living with Another Family Form must be completed and notarized by both parties. Please contact the school office for more information.
- Custodial Documentation – If biological/adoptive parents are no longer married or there are any issues of guardianship, a copy of the custodial rights signed by a judge must be provided at the time of enrollment.
*Please note that some situations require additional forms/documentation prior to enrollment.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.
Click on this link below for the online registration: