Registration Forms

We are excited to have you to join the Springside family! Please visit us as soon as possible to enroll. Packet links are listed below.

Questions? Contact Jennifer McKenna [email protected]

Required Documentation

Collect the following documentation:

  • Proofs of Residency
    • Existing Home – Two forms of residency are required showing the legal guardian’s name and dated within the last 60 days. Acceptable proof includes: utility bills, pay stubs, bank statements, major credit card statements, home rental agreement, and property closing statement.
    • Home under Construction – The home must currently be under construction and parent must provide the building permit and the builder’s contract.
  • Proof of Immunizations –  Student must be up to date on all required immunizations to begin attending school. Add link to immunization requirements
  • Birth Certificate –  Birth Certificate must be an original certified copy. Heritage/Souvenir birth certificates are not acceptable.
  • IEP –  If the student has been serviced in Special Education, you must provide a copy of the current IEP.
  • Custody Documentation –  If biological/adoptive parents are no longer married or there are any issues of guardianship, a copy of the custodial rights, signed by a judge, must be provided at time of enrollment.

*Please note: Some situations require additional documentation/forms in order to complete enrollment.
Once you have gathered your documentation and completed the forms, please visit us at our office to enroll.