Springside Registration Information:
Beginning Monday, March 14, 2022 Springside registration will be submitted online.
2021-2022 Registration/Current School Year
- Before March 14th, please contact our office for registration forms. Please be sure to let us know your registration is for the current school year. jmc[email protected] or 801-610-8732.
- After March 14th, please use our online registration link. Be sure to read all of the instructions on the online registration page.
2022-2023 Registration/Next Year School Year
- Kindergarten Registration: Please use our online registration link. Be sure to read all of the instructions on the online registration page. Once you have completed the online registration process and your application has been approved, you will be sent a link to access the AM/PM track request. These requests will be timestamped. We strongly encourage you to complete your registration and fill out the tract placement request as quickly as possible. Although we do not guarantee the track of choice, priority will be given to those who complete online registration and fill out track placement by March 25, 2022.
- 1st-6th Grade Registration: Please use our online registration link. Be sure to read all of the instructions on the online registration page. You may submit online registration any time once the portal opens on March 14th. These applications may take a bit longer to process as we will first focus on kindergarten.
All new students (including kindergartners) will need the following:
- Birth Certificate – Original certified birth certificate.
- Immunization Record – Record must be provided along with Utah Health Dept. Immunization Card filled out.
- Proof of Residency – Two forms of residency dated within 60 days showing the guardian’s name are required.
- Existing Home – Acceptable proof includes: utility bills, pay stubs, bank statements, major credit card statements, rental agreement, and a closing statement.
- Homes Under Construction – The must currently be under construction and provide the building permit and builder contract.
- Living with Friends and Relatives – If living with a friend or relative, a Living with Another Family Form must be completed and notarized by both parties. Please contact the school office for more information.
- Custodial Documentation – If biological/adoptive parents are no longer married or there are any issues of guardianship, a copy of the custodial rights signed by a judge must be provided at the time of enrollment.
*Please note that some situations require additional forms/documentation prior to enrollment.
Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.
Click on this link below for the online registration: