Welcome to Springside Elementary
Home of the Owls | Gary Gibb, Principal
● We strongly encourage you to register your student as soon as possible! Registrations
received by March 10th will have the best chance of receiving the desired track placement.
Although we do not guarantee the track of choice, priority will be given to those who complete online
registration and fill out track placement by March 10, 2023.
● AM or PM Requests- Once you have completed the online registration process and your application has been approved, you will be sent a link to access the AM/PM track request. These requests will be timestamped.
Questions? Contact the Springside Office 801-610-8732
13-17 Arts Week
7 PTA Meeting 9:30 AM.
8 Community Council Meeting, 12:15 PM
13-16 Book Fair
14 Valentine’s Day
15-16 Parent-Teacher Conferences
16 Mod Pizza Spirit Day
17 Teacher Workday (Non-Student Day)
20 Presidents Day Holiday (No School)
New Student Registration
Registration for the 2022-2023.
Click on the registration button below to register your child.
This includes Kindergarten registration
Click the Button to see art work from Springside students.
Office Hours: Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Information and Events
- AM 9:15 am – 12:00 pm
- PM 12:45 pm – 3:30 pm
Grades 1-6 Schedule
- 8:45-9:05 Breakfast
- 9:10 Line up bell
- 9:15 School begins
- 3:30 Student Dismissal
Lunch Recess Schedule
School and District Information
- Registration Information can be found here.
- For Skyward Family Portal Access Instructions, click here.
- Digital Citizenship at Springside Elementary – Keeping our Students Safe Online. For more information, click here.
- For more information about the Alpine School District Health and Well-Being Program, Click here, plus you can learn more here.
School Community Council
Important School Community Council information has been posted on the SCC page. Please access it here.
He that loves reading has everything within his reach.