Collect the following documentation:
- Proofs of Residency
- Existing Home – Two forms of residency are required showing the legal guardian’s name and dated within the last 60 days. Acceptable proof includes: utility bills, pay stubs, bank statements, major credit card statements, home rental agreement, and property closing statement.
- Home under Construction – The home must currently be under construction and parent must provide the building permit and the builder’s contract.
- Proof of Immunizations – Student must be up to date on all required immunizations to begin attending school. Add link to immunization requirements
- Birth Certificate – Birth Certificate must be an original certified copy. Heritage/Souvenir birth certificates are not acceptable.
- IEP – If the student has been serviced in Special Education, you must provide a copy of the current IEP.
- Custody Documentation – If biological/adoptive parents are no longer married or there are any issues of guardianship, a copy of the custodial rights, signed by a judge, must be provided at time of enrollment.
*Please note: Some situations require additional documentation/forms in order to complete enrollment.
Once you have gathered your documentation and completed the forms, please visit us at our office to enroll.